You are not connected. Please login or register

Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Boo


Admin
I already said it, but it seem some people do not get it, so i'll explain it again.

Reminder wrote:DO NOT ASK US FOR XFUSION 0.98B OR ANY VERSION FOR THAT MATTER.
Remember what i said? i'll be finishing the forum first, then thinking twice about
what we're going to do with xfusion, and wont be handing over any copy of it till we made
the decision. The only thing i can say atm is, we might release 0.98b the 24-25th december
for Christmas depending on our decision for the future of this eth32.

I hope you now understand, greets!



Last edited by Boo on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://xfusion.darkbb.com

2 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 pm

ok.. i now have undestood

View user profile

3 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Smile i are waiting you release Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:41 pm

i understand it Smile..

View user profile

5 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:30 pm

santa goodies rendeer

View user profile

6 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 pm

I wait for Christmas time... And I hope that guys really understood that DONT send pm's to Boo. Reason: He's busy man....

View user profile http://www.eto.ycn-hosting.com

7 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 pm

i think might take little longer than 24-25th december cuz we have to fix all things, and since we both have no much time Sleep

View user profile

8 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Boo


Admin
Yea, it'll take a little longer since we noticed theres ghost running around everywhere on my comp king but it going to be even better cheers

View user profile http://xfusion.darkbb.com

9 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am

Boo


Admin
For fucking annoying us with when it is gonna be released and shit each time we're on, xfusion will NEVER EVER be released to public, to the VIP dont worry you'll still get it.

To the guys who've played it nicely, not annoying us with "when xfusion release" and shit we'll see what to do, my ideas is we'll do a xFusion private section once its ready to be what was supposed to be public and will add those who've been nice santa

View user profile http://xfusion.darkbb.com

10 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:04 pm

king

View user profile

11 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 am

It's almost done AUTH half it's way Very Happy
GOGOGO AUTH jocolor

View user profile

12 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 am

Very nice Very Happy. You guys are on fire, both Zipper and Boo, you both have very nice working hacks from what I've seen at Mario. Very good work you guys, keep it up and Rainerstoff will have to start improving his RSHOOK Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 am

Boo wrote:For fucking annoying us with when it is gonna be released and shit each time we're on, xfusion will NEVER EVER be released to public, to the VIP dont worry you'll still get it.

To the guys who've played it nicely, not annoying us with "when xfusion release" and shit we'll see what to do, my ideas is we'll do a xFusion private section once its ready to be what was supposed to be public and will add those who've been nice santa

I think's a good idea What a Face

View user profile

14 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:34 am

Boo


Admin
Marcus wrote:Very nice Very Happy. You guys are on fire, both Zipper and Boo, you both have very nice working hacks from what I've seen at Mario. Very good work you guys, keep it up and Rainerstoff will have to start improving his RSHOOK Very Happy
rsHook is still far ahead any bot atm imo, you have to keep in mind its really versatile and rainer havent even touched the base hook in ages that just goes to show how even freaking more powerfull rs could be with simple stuff like actually hardcore coded pre aim/shoot (actually most of the rs users cant use pre aim/shoot since their lua script is causing crash), and trust me once pre aim/shoot is on theres no bot as fast as rs Very Happy

View user profile http://xfusion.darkbb.com

15 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:38 am

Rs is good bot yes. Smile

View user profile http://www.eto.ycn-hosting.com

16 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Ah, alright well I know this, your bot is by far better than any bot I've used, bot vs bot that is, so good work on that Very Happy

View user profile

17 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Boo


Admin
Ok, i've had enough i need to clear some things up with you dear guests.
The following stuff is mostly directed to some guest, who? They know it.

@SomeAssLicking Guest - You know who you are.
To the ass lickers outta here, dont you think sometime peoples are playing using random names with a new ETKey/ET install to see how and who you really are? Well you should've though about it because thats the case, and the sad thing is its often people who seem nice and cool at first that turn out to be some freaking dumbass... so to you fags go fuck yourself and do not even try to talk with me, i hate peoples like you and you're not welcome here so dont even bother here i have no time to waste with peoples like you.

@Some General update
Now that's clear i'll be adding in a week or so some more peoples who're REALLY nice, trustworthy and not some asslickers fag to the ViP group because they deserve it.

/--- Current possible ViP Addition ---/
- Done! :

Users choosen!



Last edited by Boo on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://xfusion.darkbb.com

18 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 pm

I love dirty talk! GG Boo cheers

View user profile

19 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 am

Boo wrote:Ok, i've had enough i need to clear some things up with you dear guests.
The following stuff is mostly directed to some guest, who? They know it.

@SomeAssLicking Guest - You know who you are.
To the ass lickers outta here, dont you think sometime peoples are playing using random names with a new ETKey/ET install to see how and who you really are? Well you should've though about it because thats the case, and the sad thing is its often people who seem nice and cool at first that turn out to be some freaking dumbass... so to you fags go fuck yourself and do not even try to talk with me, i hate peoples like you and you're not welcome here so dont even bother here i have no time to waste with peoples like you.

@Some General update
Now that's clear i'll be adding in a week or so some more peoples who're REALLY nice, trustworthy and not some asslickers fag to the ViP group because they deserve it.

/--- Current possible ViP Addition ---/
- Done! :

Users choosen!

Good list Very Happy
If Ax/Jkr want to test it they sure can for me.

View user profile

20 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 am

ofc I want to test cheers

View user profile

21 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Boo


Admin
ZiPp3R wrote:
Boo wrote:Ok, i've had enough i need to clear some things up with you dear guests.
The following stuff is mostly directed to some guest, who? They know it.

@SomeAssLicking Guest - You know who you are.
To the ass lickers outta here, dont you think sometime peoples are playing using random names with a new ETKey/ET install to see how and who you really are? Well you should've though about it because thats the case, and the sad thing is its often people who seem nice and cool at first that turn out to be some freaking dumbass... so to you fags go fuck yourself and do not even try to talk with me, i hate peoples like you and you're not welcome here so dont even bother here i have no time to waste with peoples like you.

@Some General update
Now that's clear i'll be adding in a week or so some more peoples who're REALLY nice, trustworthy and not some asslickers fag to the ViP group because they deserve it.

/--- Current possible ViP Addition ---/
- Done! :

Users choosen!

Good list Very Happy
If Ax/Jkr want to test it they sure can for me.
Ax and Jok3r are already in the vip section :>



Last edited by Boo on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://xfusion.darkbb.com

22 Re: Do NOT Pm us about getting xfusion 0.98b. on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Maybe i can join the list at some point in time Smile

X

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum